THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 21 March 2011

EXAM ALWAYS MAKE ME DISSAPOINTED

WHY!!!
somebody can tell me WHY!!
WHY exam always make me so dissapointed.....
I got effort study....
but why grades also bad....T^T
I can't believe....
my serjarah result jz get 3 marks!!!
IS 3 MARKS!!!!!!!!
100marks I jz get 3 marks....
objective question got 40 marks...
I jz can get 3 marks....
Can u believe that.....
Is I didn't have any luck??
haizzz....encough la....
2day give back many result....
a result worse than bad.....
I really really feel dissapointed....
comfort me the most thing is my account result...
except that result....
other result make me so dissapointed.....
Don't worry....
next time fight angin....
say with myself....
DON'T GIVE UP....
I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!



FIGHTING...FIGHTING...FIGHTING...PIKI GAN FIGHTING!!!!!!=)

0 comments: